Saturday, May 10, 2008

New York Pizza And Pasta

(Downtown Beaumont location.)

We ordered the 18-inch "supreme" pizza and it was plentiful for four hungry scooter hawgs, each with a glass of iced tea. The combined ticket was just $24.00. Throw in the tip and you still had a very inexpensive meal. Tea was tea, and I can not evaluate tea unless it is really bad. The pizza on the other hand was very, very good. I would have to say it was the best that I've ever tasted. I do not know why there are any other pizza places in Beaumont. Five scoots for quality and price from me.--Ed How do ya say "Cheesy" in Italiano? Questa pizza ha così tanto formaggio!

Pam and Mike enjoying.

The 'Hawgs stretching out after yet another satisfying meal.


The 'Hawgs lean heavily towards Italian.

No comments: